A predoctoral position is available in our group (TMElab-I3A-Univ. de Zaragoza/IIS Aragón/ CIBER BBN). We are a highly multidisciplinary group made up of engineers, physicists, and researchers from various biomedical branches.
We are looking for an outstanding and highly motivated student interested in developing a PhD in the study of tissue-microbiota interactions through microfludic devices.
– BSc and MSc degrees in life sciences (Biotechnology, Biology, Medicine, Veterinary Science, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering) with high academic records are required.
– Experience in microbiology and cell culture techniques will be highly appreciated.
We offer you:
– PhD student position (achieve PhD within a time frame of 3 years)
– Access to and training into cutting-edge technologies and equipments
– International and dynamic research environment
Application / Contact
Applications should be submitted electronically and should include CV, a short motivation letter, and academic transcripts.
Contact: Estela Solanas; email address: email@example.com
Deadline: 27th August, 2020